FMC Receiving Complaints on Five Unlicensed Companies
Consumers should work with licensed international shipping companies when shipping personal effects and automobiles overseas. Unlicensed companies are not authorized to provide international ocean shipping services. Recently the Commission received questions and complaints about these companies shipping cargo and household goods primarily between the U.S. and Brazil:
- Fastway Moving and Storage Inc. DBA Dream Cargo
- Fastway Moving and Services Corp.,
- Fastway Moving and Trading Inc.,
- Donadel Auto Transport LLC, and
- Abreu Logistics USA LLC.
Consumers have not received their goods despite making payment for their shipments. None of these companies holds an ocean transportation intermediary (OTI) license and bond.
The Commission revoked the licenses of these companies. They are not authorized to provide international ocean shipping services:
- Fastway Moving and Storage Inc. DBA Dream Cargo (May 13, 2016),
- Fastway Moving and Services Corp. (May 11, 2016), and
- Fastway Moving and Trading Inc (January 8, 2014).
Donadel Transport LLC and Abreu Logistics USA LLC have never held an OTI license and bond.
For additional information or assistance please contact:
Consumer Affairs & Dispute Resolution Services (CADRS)