Next Meeting of FMC Data Initiative Focuses on Warehouse, Distribution, and 3PL Sectors
The next meeting of the Federal Maritime Commission Maritime Transportation Data Initiative will be held on:
Date: Tuesday, January 11, 2022
Time: 3:00-4:00 PM (Eastern Time)
The meeting is open to the public and can be viewed online via a link provided here prior to the meeting.
Commissioner Carl W. Bentzel is leading this initiative at the direction of Chairman Daniel B. Maffei.
- Alexander Guzman, Customer Service Manager, Interport Logistics
- Brett Mears, President, Palmer Logistics
- Doub Sibila, President & CEO, People Services, Inc.
- Jared Stadlin, President, Linden Warehouse & Distribution Co., Inc.
- Jeremy Van Puffelen, President, Prism Logistics