Supply Chain Innovation Initiative
Final Supply Chain Innovation Teams Report
The Supply Chain Innovation Teams Initiative is complete. The Final Report includes Commissioner Dye’s conclusions and recommendations for future action. A well-deserved thanks to the remarkable industry leaders who participated and supported this project.
The Commission has issued an Order directing Commissioner Rebecca Dye to work with U.S. international supply chain stakeholders to form Supply Chain Innovation Teams that will develop commercial solutions to supply chain challenges and related port congestion concerns.
- December 7, 2017 — Supply Chain Innovation Teams Report Published
- November 8, 2017 — Remarks of Commissioner Dye to the Commission FMC – Innovation Teams Initiative Update
- July 11, 2017 — FMC Launches Export Phase of Supply Chain System Information Initiative
- May 9, 2017 — Commissioner Rebecca Dye Testifies to Congress Regarding Maritime Transportation: Opportunities and Challenges for the Maritime Administration and Federal Maritime Commission
- December 6, 2016 — Information Infrastructure is Key to American Economic Competitiveness
- An Executive Summary of Commissioner Dye’s interim status report on the work of the Supply Chain Innovation
- July 20, 2016 — Statement of Commissioner Rebecca Dye on Supply Chain Innovation Teams
- May 3, 2016 — Commissioner Dye Statement on Innovation Teams Launch
- May 3, 2016 — FMC’s Supply Chain Innovation Teams Launched Today
- April 20, 2016 — Commissioner Dye Updates FMC on Supply Chain Innovation Initiative
- March 24, 2016 — Supply Chain Innovation Team Launch Scheduled
- February 18, 2016 — Commissioner Dye’s Statement on Supply Chain Innovation Teams
- February 1, 2016 — Chairman Cordero Announces Commissioner Dye to Lead Supply Chain Innovation Project
FMC Supply Chain Innovation Teams
Please note that due to strong response levels, the initial supply chain innovation team slots have been filled with highly qualified innovation leaders. Those who wish to be considered for inclusion if additional teams are established should note that interest when they submit their information as outlined below.