FMC and CBP MOU signing

Federal Maritime Commission and Customs and Border Protection Mark a New Chapter in Long History of Co-operation

U.S. Customs and Border Protection and the Federal Maritime Commission have signed a Memorandum of Understanding to facilitate the exchange of trade and transportation data and information between the agencies. Learn More.

Moving Overseas?

Moving Overseas? What to Know Before You Move...

Finding and working with a licensed and bonded Household Goods Mover, a company responsible for receiving, packing, and properly arranging for shipment of your personal possessions, is an important first step in your international move... Learn More.


Starting a Logistics, Freight Forwarding or Consolidation Business? Learn about Licensing & Bonding Requirements...

Businesses who act as an Ocean Freight Forwarder or Non-Vessel-Operating Common Carrier must be licensed or registered with the FMC and file evidence of financial responsibility... Learn More.

Database of FMC Licensed Organizations

View and search our database of licensed OTIs Learn More.


Popular Pages