Swift International Logistics, Inc. Shipments in Peril of Auction
November 3, 2015
On November 2, 2015, the Federal Maritime Commission (FMC) revoked Swift International Logistics Inc.’s (Swift) ocean transportation intermediary (OTI) license. Swift is no longer authorized to provide OTI services. Consumers and businesses should not tender cargo to Swift or its agents for the international shipment of goods.
The Commission has information that four shipments that were handled by Swift will be auctioned by transportation providers to whom payments for service have not been made.
The consignees are:
- Naveed Ali
- place of delivery: Jebel Ali, United Arab Emirates
- estimated date of arrival: 7 October, 2015
- Francoise Marie
- place of delivery: Bassens, France
- estimated date of arrival: 25 August, 2015
- Allan Fraser Brown
- place of delivery: Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
- estimated date of arrival: 18 September, 2015
- Pasquale Vassilli
- place of delivery: Lisbon, Portugal
- estimated date of arrival, 27 August, 2015
The above-named consignees or their agents should contact the Commission’s Office of Consumer Affairs and Dispute Resolution Services at 202-523-5807 or firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.