Supply Chain Innovation Initiative
The Commission has issued an Order directing Commissioner Rebecca Dye to work with U.S. international supply chain stakeholders to form Supply Chain Innovation Teams that will develop commercial solutions to supply chain challenges and related port congestion concerns.
- July 11, 2017 — FMC Launches Export Phase of Supply Chain System Information Initiative
- May 9, 2017 — Commissioner Rebecca Dye Testifies to Congress Regarding Maritime Transportation: Opportunities and Challenges for the Maritime Administration and Federal Maritime Commission
- December 6, 2016 — Information Infrastructure is Key to American Economic Competitiveness
- July 20, 2016 — Statement of Commissioner Rebecca Dye on Supply Chain Innovation Teams
- May 3, 2016 — Commissioner Dye Statement on Innovation Teams Launch
- May 3, 2016 — FMC’s Supply Chain Innovation Teams Launched Today
- April 20, 2016 — Commissioner Dye Updates FMC on Supply Chain Innovation Initiative
- March 24, 2016 — Supply Chain Innovation Team Launch Scheduled
- February 18, 2016 — Commissioner Dye's Statement on Supply Chain Innovation Teams
- February 1, 2016 — Chairman Cordero Announces Commissioner Dye to Lead Supply Chain Innovation Project
FMC Supply Chain Innovation Teams
Please note that due to strong response levels, the initial supply chain innovation team slots have been filled with highly qualified innovation leaders. Those who wish to be considered for inclusion if additional teams are established should note that interest when they submit their information as outlined below.
List of Participating Organizations