Next Meeting of FMC Data Initiative Focuses on Marine Terminal Operators (II)
The next meeting of the Federal Maritime Commission Maritime Transportation Data Initiative will be held on:
Date: Tuesday, April 5, 2022
Time: 3:00-4:00 PM (Eastern Time)
The meeting is open to the public and can be viewed online via a link provided here prior to the meeting.
Commissioner Carl W. Bentzel is leading this initiative at the direction of Chairman Daniel B. Maffei.
- John Atkins—President, Global Container Terminals USA
- Kristopher Calkins—Chief Executive Officer, New Orleans Terminal, LLC
- Griffith Lynch—Executive Director, Georgia Ports Authority
- Jose Alfredo Peto Martinez—Latin America/North America Data & Analytics Lead, APM Terminals
- Thomas Rucker—Vice President, SSA Marine Inc.
- Richard Spohn—Director of Revenue Analysis, Seaboard Marine Ltd.