Commission Meeting Schedule for September 12, 2012
September 11, 2012
Update: The meeting agenda (originally published September 5, 2012) is revised to remove Items 3 and 4 in the Open Session.
Sunshine Act Meeting
Time and Date:
Wednesday, September 12, 2012 – 2:00 p.m.
800 North Capitol Street, N.W.
First Floor Hearing Room
A part of the meeting will be in Open Session and the remainder of the meeting will be in Closed Session.
Matters to be Considered:
- Briefing on Logistica De Las Americas Conference
- Docket No. 11-05: Amendments to the Commission’s Rules of Practice and Procedure, 46 C.F.R 502 Subparts E and L
- Removed - Docket No. 11-16: Passenger Vessel Operator Financial Responsibility Requirements for Nonperformance of Transportation
- Removed - Docket No. 12-07: Solicitation of Views on Requests to Develop and Release Container Freight Rate Indices for U.S. Agricultural Exports based on a Sampling of Service Contracts filed with the FMC
- Rate and Surcharge Trends in the Trans Pacific Trade
Karen V. Gregory