Commission Announces Meeting Scheduled for April 8, 2009
AGENCY HOLDING THE MEETING: Federal Maritime Commission
TIME AND DATE: April 8, 2009 – 10:00 a.m.
PLACE: 800 North Capitol Street, N.W.
First Floor Hearing Room
STATUS: A portion of the meeting will be in Open Session and the remainder of the meeting will be in Closed Session
MATTERS TO BE CONSIDERED:
1. Docket No. 02-15 Passenger Vessel Financial Responsibility – Request of Commissioner Brennan
2. Docket No. 06-06 – EuroUSA Shipping, Inc., Tober Group, Inc., and Container Innovations, Inc., et al.
3. Docket No. 06-09 – Parks International Shipping, Inc., Cargo Express International Shipping, Inc., et al.
4. Docket No. 07-04 – Norland Industries, Inc., Linna Textiles Manufacturing Limited, Medcorp Distributors, Inc., Malan Garment Limited, et al. v. Reliable Logistic, LLC and Washington International Insurance Company
5. Docket No. 02-08 - Odyssea Stevedoring of Puerto Rico, Inc. v. Puerto Rico Ports Authority; Docket No. 04-01 - International Shipping Agency, Inc. v. the Puerto Rico Ports Authority; and Docket No. 04-06 – San Antonio Maritime Corp. & Antilles Cement Corp. v. Puerto Rico Ports Authority
6. FMC Agreement No. 011982-003: The Evergreen Line Joint Service Agreement
1. FMC Agreement No. 201143: West Coast Marine Terminal Operator Agreement
2. Staff Briefing Regarding Global Economic Downturn and Potential Impact on Stakeholders
3. Termination of Escrow Account Establishing Section 3 Public Law 89-777 Coverage with respect to Abercrombie and Kent, Inc.
4. Internal Administrative Practices and Personnel Matters
CONTACT PERSON FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Karen V. Gregory
(202) 523 5725