FMC Announces Commission Meeting on November 8, 2006
Commission Announces Meeting Scheduled for:
TIME AND DATE: 10:00 A.M. - November 8 2006
PLACE: 800 North Capitol Street, N.W.
First Floor Hearing Room
STATUS: This meeting will be held in a Closed Session (not open for public attendance).
1. Docket No. 02-08 – Odyssey Stevedoring of Puerto Rico, Inc. v. Puerto Rico Ports Authority;
2. Docket No. 04-01 – International Shipping Agency, Inc. v. the Puerto Rico Ports Authority;
3. Docket No. 04-06 – San Antonio Maritime Corp. and Antilles Cement Corp. v. Puerto Rico Ports Authority
4. Docket No. 99-16 – Carolina Marine Handling, Inc. v. South Carolina State Ports Authority, Charleston Naval Complex Redevelopment Authority, Charleston International Projects, Inc. and Charleston International Ports, LLC
5. Docket No. 06-01 - Worldwide Relocations, Inc., All-in-One Shipping, Inc., Boston Logistics Corp., Around the World Shipping, Inc., Tradewind Consulting, Inc., Global Direct Shipping, Megan K. Karpick (a.k.a. Catherine Kaiser, Kathryn Kaiser, Catherine Kerpick, Megan Kaiser and Alexandria Hudson), Martin J. McKenzie, Patrick John Costadoni, Elizabeth F. Hudson, Sharon Fachler, and Oren Fachler, et al. -- Possible Violations of Sections 8, 10 and 19 of the Shipping Act of 1984 and the Commission's Regulations at 46 C.F.R. §§ 515.3, 515.21 and 520.3
For further information, please contact Bryant VanBrakle, Secretary, at 202-523-5725