Commission Announces Meeting Scheduled for September 24, 2008
Commission Announces Meeting Scheduled for:
TIME AND DATE: September 24, 2008 – 10:00 a.m.
PLACE: 800 North Capitol Street, N.W.
First Floor Hearing Room
STATUS: A portion of the meeting will be in Open Session and the remainder of the meeting will be in Closed Session
MATTERS TO BE CONSIDERED:
(1) Docket No. 06-05 - Verucci Motorcycles, LLC v. Senator International
(2) Docket No. 06-11 - R.O. White & Company, Inc., Ceres Marine Terminals, Inc. v. Port of Miami Terminal Operating Company, LLC, Continental Stevedoring & Terminals, Inc., et al
(3) Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA) Report to OMB
(4) FY2008 Budget Status Report, End-of-Year Possible Additional Funding Approvals
(1) Docket No. 1883(F) - Frank J. Kuzela v. Maersk Sealand
(2) LA/Long Beach Ports/Terminals Agreements
(3) Internal Administrative Practices and Personnel Matters
CONTACT PERSON FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Karen V. Gregory