Commission Announces Meeting Scheduled for October 21, 2009
AGENCY HOLDING THE MEETING: Federal Maritime Commission
TIME AND DATE: October 21, 2009 – 10:00 a.m.
PLACE: 800 North Capitol Street, N.W.
First Floor Hearing Room
STATUS: A portion of the meeting will be in Open Session and the remainder of the meeting will be in Closed Session.
MATTERS TO BE CONSIDERED:
1. Discussion of Court of Appeals Mandate in Landstar
2. Briefing on Conclusion of FY 2009 Budget
1. World Chance Logistics (Hong Kong)
2. Lindblad Expeditions, Inc. – Evidence of Financial Responsibility
3. Staff Briefing Regarding Global Economic Downturn and Potential Impact on Stakeholders
CONTACT PERSON FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Karen V. Gregory
(202) 523 - 5725