FMC Announces Meeting Scheduled for June 11, 2008
Commission Announces Meeting Scheduled for:
TIME AND DATE: June 11, 2008 – 10:00 a.m.
PLACE: 800 North Capitol Street, N.W.
First Floor Hearing Room
STATUS: A portion of the meeting will be in Open Session and the remainder of the meeting will be in Closed Session
MATTERS TO BE CONSIDERED:
(1) Docket No.04-09 American Warehousing of New York, Inc., v the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey, and Docket No. 05-03 American Warehousing of New York, Inc., v the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey
(2) Designation of Commission Policy Official for the U.S. Committee on the Maritime Transportation System
(3) Privacy Act System of Records
(1) Direction to Staff Regarding Budget Hearing Committee Requests
(2) FMC Agreement No. 201178 – Los Angeles/Long Beach Port /Terminal Operator Administration and Implementation Agreement & FMC Agreement No. 201170 – Los Angeles and Long Beach Port Infrastructure and Environmental Programs CWA
(3) Export Cargo Issues
(4) Docket No. 06-03 Premier Automotive Services, Inc. v Robert L. Flanagan and F.
Brooks Royster, III
(5) Internal Administrative Practices and Personnel Matters
CONTACT PERSON FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Karen V. Gregory
(202) 523 5725