Commission Announces Meeting Scheduled for December 3, 2008
Commission Announces Meeting Scheduled for:
TIME AND DATE: December 3, 2008 – 10:00 a.m.
PLACE: 800 North Capitol Street, N.W.
First Floor Hearing Room
STATUS: A portion of the meeting will be in Open Session and the remainder of the meeting will be in Closed Session
MATTERS TO BE CONSIDERED:
(1) Docket No. 07-01 – APM Terminals North America, Inc. v. Port Authority of NY and NJ and Port Authority of NY and NJ v. Maher Terminals LLC - Request for Extension of Time
(2) FMC Agreement No. 201198, Marine Terminal Operators of Hampton Roads Discussion Agreement
(1) Docket No. 04-09 / 05-03 - American Warehousing of New York, Inc. v. The Port Authority of New York and New Jersey
(2) FMC Agreement No. 201199 - Port Fee Services Agreement
(3) Staff Briefing Regarding Global Economic Downturn and Potential Impact on Stakeholders
(4) Internal Administrative Practices and Personnel Matters:
CONTACT PERSON FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Karen V. Gregory