Commission Announces Meeting Scheduled for July 14, 2009
AGENCY HOLDING THE MEETING: Federal Maritime Commission
TIME AND DATE: July 14, 2009 – 10:00 a.m.
PLACE: 800 North Capitol Street, N.W.
First Floor Hearing Room
STATUS: A portion of the meeting will be in Open Session and the remainder of the meeting will be in Closed Session.
MATTERS TO BE CONSIDERED:
1. FMC Agreement No. 201202: Oakland MTO Agreement
2. FMC Agreement No. 011275-027: Australia and New Zealand/United State Discussion Agreement
3. FMC Agreement No. 011275-028: Australia and New Zealand/United States Discussion Agreement
1. Section 15 Order on Competition, Rates and Service in the U.S.- Australia/New Zealand and Northbound and Southbound Trade
2. FMC Agreement No. 011741-013: U.S. Pacific Coast-Oceania Agreement
3. Internal Administrative Practices and Personnel Matters
CONTACT PERSON FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Karen V. Gregory
(202) 523 - 5725