Commission Meeting Scheduled for May 11, 2011
May 4, 2011
Sunshine Act Meeting
Time and Date:
Wednesday, May 11, 2011 – 10:00 a.m.
800 North Capitol Street, N.W.
First Floor Hearing Room
A portion of the meeting will be in Open Session the remainder of the meeting will be held in Closed Session.
Matters to be Considered:
- Staff Update on Implementation of the NVOCC Tariff Publication Exemption
- Staff Update on Trade Conditions
- Fact Finding No. 27: Potentially Unlawful, Unfair or Deceptive Ocean Transportation Practices Related to the Movement of Household Goods or Personal Property in U.S.-Foreign Oceanborne Trades - Discussion of Fact Finding Officer’s Final Report and Recommendations
- Staff Briefing and Discussion on Trends in Filed Service Contracts: Indexes, Service Terms, and Dispute Resolution
- Staff Briefing and Discussion on the Ministry of Transport of the People’s Republic of China Request for Adjustment of NVOCC Bond Rider for China Trades
Karen V. Gregory