Commission Meeting Scheduled for July 13, 2011
July 6, 2011
Sunshine Act Meeting
Time and Date:
Wednesday, July 13, 2011 – 10:00 a.m.
800 North Capitol Street, N.W.
First Floor Hearing Room
Part of the meeting will be in Open Session and the remainder of the meeting will be in Closed Session.
Matters to be Considered:
- Update from Commissioner Cordero on the Congress of Latin American Ports and Peru Discussions
- Options for Passenger Vessel Financial Responsibility Requirements (Performance)
- Discussion of Transpacific Stabilization Agreement and Westbound Transpacific Stabilization Agreement Transcript Filing Requirement
- Staff Briefing and Discussion of Proposed PierPass Traffic Mitigation Fee Increase
- Docket No. 09-08: SSA Terminals, LLC and SSA Terminals (Oakland), LLC v. The City of Oakland
- Staff Briefing and Discussion of the Reconstruction Proceedings and Chapter 15 Bankruptcy Petition of The Containership Company A/S
Karen V. Gregory