Commission Meeting Scheduled for August 17, 2011
August 10, 2011
Sunshine Act Meeting
Time and Date:
Wednesday, August 17, 2011 – 10:00 a.m.
800 North Capitol Street, N.W.
First Floor Hearing Room
Part of the meeting will be in Open Session and the remainder of the meeting will be in Closed Session.
Matters to be Considered:
- Staff Briefing and Discussion of Draft Proposed Rule on Passenger Vessel Financial Responsibility Requirements
- Staff Briefing and Recommendation Regarding Special Reporting Requirements for the Transpacific Stabilization Agreement and the Westbound Transpacific Stabilization Agreement
- Staff Update and Discussion of PierPass Traffic Mitigation Fee
- Container Freight Index and Derivatives Working Group – Update on Index-Based Service Contract Filings and Regulatory Issues
- Staff Briefing and Discussion of the Reconstruction Proceedings and Chapter 15 Bankruptcy Petition of The Containership Company A/S
Karen V. Gregory