Commission Meeting Scheduled for December 8, 2010
December 1, 2010
Sunshine Act Meeting
Time and Date:
Wednesday, December 8, 2010 – 10:00 a.m.
800 North Capitol Street, N.W.
First Floor Hearing Room
A portion of the meeting will be in Open Session and the remainder of the meeting will be in Closed Session.
Matters to be Considered:
- Staff Update on Cruise West
- Initiative to Modernize Commission Rules of Practice and Procedure
- Fact Finding No. 27: Complaints or Inquiries from Individual Shippers of Household Goods or Private Automobiles – Discussion of the Fact Finding Officer’s Interim Report
- Fact Finding Investigation No. 26: Vessel Capacity and Equipment Availability in the United States Export and Import Liner Trades – Discussion of the Fact Finding Officer’s Final Report
- Petition No. P1-10: Petition of Hainan P O Shipping Co., Ltd., for an Exemption from the First Sentence of Section 9(c) of the Shipping Act
- Staff Briefing and Discussion Regarding Passenger Vessel Financial Responsibility
Karen V. Gregory